ALICE is one of the supporting and organizing entities of the Transport Research Arena
The Transport Research Arena (also known as TRA), is the largest European research and technology conference on transport and mobility. The conference provides a forum for sharing the latest innovations and solutions for the future of mobility, logistics and transport. With more than 2000 expected participants, TRA is the most important conference for transport research and innovation in Europe.
This year’s edition will take place in the Congress Centre of Lisbon, from 14th to 17th November 2022.
What´s ALICE role in the conference?
- Shaping the Plenary, Strategic Sessions together with other organizing partners
- Propose High-Level Speakers
- Coordinate sessions in which freight/logistics is core
- Promote the conference and engage with the freight and logistics innovation community to gather them at TRA
ALICE is thrilled to host different European-wide innovative projects once more in its stand
The main themes of the Conference this year will be:
- Efficient and Innovative logistics
- Greening freight transport
- Urban logistics
- Connected and automated multimodal mobility
- Innovative hubs
- Innovative Business and Governance Models
- Industry, in particular freight transport users and related companies.
- Academia (universities, research institutes/centers, think tanks)
- European Commission, European Parliament, policy makers and international organisations
- European Technology Platforms and Associations stakeholders and members (ETPs, CEDR and ETRA)
- H2020 /Horizon Europe/etc. projects, other initiatives & networks, previous TRA conference organisers
- Regions and cities
- Media e.g. journalists and bloggers
- Citizens in general for wider society
Notification of full-paper acceptance: June 30, 2022
ALICE secretary General, Fernando Liesa speaker at Webinar #2 – Advancing European Industry with TRA2022