The partnership aims at accelerating the transition towards zero tailpipe emission road mobility and logistics across Europe.
The 2Zero partnership covers all types of vehicles, including all type of commercial vehicles and trucks. Its activities are organised around four strongly interconnected pillars:
- Vehicle technologies and vehicle propulsion solutions for BEV and FCEV
- The integration of BEV into the energy system and related charging infrastructure
- Innovative concepts, solutions and services for the zero tailpipe mobility of people and goods
- LCA and circular economy approaches for sustainable and innovative road mobility solutions
Main achievements by 2030 will focus on wide deployment of zero-emission, affordable user-centric solutions, CO2 emission reduction and air quality improvements. The partnership targets all type of road transport vehicles operations from cities to long distance freight transport.
A major challenge addressed will be the introduction of zero-emission and competitive long-distance heavy-duty vehicles.
The Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) of the 2Zero partnership is the reference document for implementing the partnership.
ALICE Projects funded under 2ZERO partnership:
- Towards zero emission road transport (2Zero) partnership web: https://www.2zeroemission.eu/
- 2ZERO group in the ALICE Knowledge Platform (for ALICE members only). Contact Fernando Liesa | Secretary General | firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access