Alice Liaison Program with Research and Innovation Projects and Initiatives
Sunday, September 20th, 2015
ALICE will liaise with running research and innovation projects and initiatives supporting ALICE roadmap implementation and provide the support detailed below as long as the project commit to the following:
- The project is seen by the partnership/consortium as a value added activity towards ALICE roadmaps implementation.
- The project commits to annually review the progress made by the project regarding the relevant areas addressed by the project in relation to the ALICE roadmaps and the expected/achieved outcomes.
- The project will be showcased in ALICE events (conferences) at least twice during the project duration. Industry vision/outcome on the project will be the target.
- Representative/s of ALICE may be appointed to participate in the Advisory Group of the project. The representative/s will be agreed between the project coordinator and ALICE secretariat once the project is awarded and will be endorsed by ALICE Executive Group. Participation costs in the project Advisory Group will be covered by the project.
- Representative/s of the project will be invited to participate in relevant thematic groups of ALICE in order to properly link the project outcomes to the Thematic group activities and the identification of remaining gaps that would feed ALICE documents including recommendations to Research and Innovation programs.
- The projects may use ALICE network to promote their own projects: ALICE Web including a pitch of the project, ALICE Knowledge Platform and use ALICE network as a dissemination channel at ALICE events: IPIC and TRA, … and projects activities outcomes through ALICE Newsletter.
- Projects may connect dissemination materials such as videos, leaflets, etc. to ALICE including ALICE videos.
Once received the signed Letter of Intent, ALICE will issue a Letter of Support to the proposal in not more than five working days. ALICE will issue a recognition document to the project as liaised project to ALICE as long as all the above elements are fulfilled. The Stamp will be issued annually.
To join the Liaison program, please fill it in the following form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to overview