Create a community within the ALICE partners that promotes and exchanges experiences around the use of digital twins in the logistics domain. Promote an analytical, proactive culture of logistics process management through the use of different types of models. Organise events for partners to learn about the benefits of using this technology by presenting model projects. The development of virtual models and digital twins is an enabler for collaboration and the adoption of the Physical internet.
Which is the Output/what do you want to deliver?
- Development of a document with the different models of digital twins developed: input information, standards used, sensors applied, functionalities, indicators, analysis performed…
- Creation of a repository of documentation of models, data sources used, including models accessible to the ALICE user community.
- Definition of a framework for digital twin classification. Maturity model references and examples.
- Webinars and workshops to share projects, results and initiatives.
How can ALICE members contribute/participate?
- All: Present project experiences and use cases (successes and failures). Framework definition.
- Shippers, Freight forwarders and Logistics companies: Propose challenges to be solved with this technology.
- Technology & Model owners: Explain capabilities, explore collaboration strategies.
- Digital Twins Knowledge Platform group (only for ALICE members)