Feb 17, 2021
ALICE & POLIS Urban Logistics Thematic Group Meeting
Thursday, January 21st, 2021
The meeting will take place online on 17th February from 3 to 5PM
- Welcome & introduction Charlotte Migne (FM LOGISTIC & ALICE Urban Logistics Chair)
- Changes in ALICE Urban Logistics Leadership team and intro from Magnus Blinge (SCANIA)
- Polis learnings during 2020 and 2021 activities concerning urban logistics. Lola Ortiz. Madrid City Council & Giacomo Lozzi (POLIS)
- Alice / Polis collaboration and next steps. Giacomo Lozzi (POLIS) & Fernando Liesa (ALICE)
- Promising initiatives in the field of urban logistics
- Roland Berger/FM LOGISTIC study. Charlotte Migne
- Collaborative Urban Logistics and Transport. Hans Schurmans (PROXIMUS & ALICE Urban Logistics Vice-Chair)
- City Logistics Innovation Campus. Walther Ploos van Amstel Professor in City Logistics Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Updates on other Relevant initiatives. Charlotte Migne, Fernando Liesa and Paola Cossu (FIT Consulting and ALICE Urban Logistics Vice-chair
- Update of Alice paper on COVID 19 consequences on urban logistics. 10th of March 2021 15.00-16.30 hours (New date!)
- Shared Mixed Urban Zones/Curb side management. Learnings from the workshop 17th of December 2020
- Measurement of urban logistics impacts and experiences on applying GLEC framework in cities: call for existing initiatives in companies.
- Liaised R&I projects: LEAD, ULaaDs, GECKO, others?
- Funding Opportunities in Horizon Europe for Urban Logistics.
More information shared within the invitation and over the Intranet: Urban Logistics Thematic Group (TG5).
Back to overview