May 06, 2020
ALICE Urban Logistics Theme web-meeting – 6th May 10:00 to 12:00
Thursday, April 16th, 2020
*For ALICE members only
The topics of the web-meeting will be:
- Overview of latest ALICE activities relevant for the Thematic Group, Charlotte Migne, TG Chair-FM LOGISTIC
- Joint POLIS-ALICE document. Fernando Liesa, ALICE secretariat
- Objective, idea and timing
- Share and discuss the structure
- Collect top references/roadmaps as background.
- Launch the experienced supporting cabinet. Charlotte Migne. We are looking for members:
- with implementation cases linked the POLIS-ALICE willing to share them.
- with broad experience and willing to develop a part of the document on voluntary basis.
- PROXIMUS/L´ORÉAL shared deliveries in Brussels scale up project updates. Hans Schurmans, TG vice-chair-PROXIMUS
- Impact of COVID-19 in urban freight document Charlotte. We are looking for:
- Data on how COVID-19 is impacting consumer shopping behaviour in your country?
- e.g. more e-commerce? moving to proximity stores instead of big supermarkets?, prioritizing local suppliers/stores?
- What and how much of this behaviours will stay after confinement?
- Could you support us with these of other reported implications?
- Horizon Europe Updates on Urban Logistics Fernando
- Logistics Priorities
- 2ZERO partnership
- DUT partnership
- Mission on Cities
- Next Steps and AOB Charlotte
Please, let us know in case you would like to bring any topic to the discussion or if you would like to share something else.
Back to overview