May 18, 2021
ALICE Systems & Technologies for Interconnected Logistics Thematic Group meeting
Sunday, May 2nd, 2021
Online session on the 18th of May 2021 from 14.00 to 16.00 hours (CEST) (Link)
▪ Welcome and introduction. Angelos Amditis. ALICE TG3 CO-Chair
▪ Review of the main activities. LarsDeiterding ALICE TG3 CO-Chair
- TG3 Questionnaire interim results. Lars Deiterding (you may still answer to it here, in case you have not done it yet, next cutoff date is 25th of May).
- ALICE Knowledge Platform and TG3. Fernando Liesa and Zisis Palaskas
- Updates on Digital Transport and Logistics Forum, FEDeRATED and FENIX projects. Wout Hofman, Eusebiu Catana and Fernando Liesa.
- Blockchain Applications for Logistics Group Updates. Jon Kuiper (more information on the group: ALICE_ELUPEG Blockchain Group presentation_v210419.01.pdf
- AI Group Launch brief and next steps. Andreas Nettsträter.
- Activities on 5G. Giannis Kanellopoulos
- Teaser of IPIC 2021 (June 14-16 ) and TG3 related activities Angelos Amditis & Fernando Liesa
- Wrap up and Next Steps Angelos & Lars
The registration deadline has expired.
For more information, please contact ALICE Secretariat at email@example.com.
Back to overview