May 07, 2020
ALICE Supply Network Coordination and Collaboration Thematic Group Meeting
Thursday, April 16th, 2020
7th May 10.00-11.30
The goal of this webinar is twofold. First, the outcome of the project in the Netherlands analysing the developments during the last 10 years of Cross Chain Control Centers – 4C, is presented. Second, the outcome will be discussed with you, as you all have acquired any experience in logistics collaboration. In attachment you can find a concise powerpoint presentation. Afterwards the complete study report of the Dutch study will be made available.
The topics for the web-meeting are:
We will try to make this 90’ workshop as interactive and informative as possible. Hereby the topics on the agenda:
- Overview of other projects relevant for this group.
- Please share with Fernando Liesa | email@example.com if you have a running project working on this subject at the moment you would like to share with your peers.
- Participants present themselves focusing on concrete experiences, drawbacks and pitfalls. Those pitches will be limited to 3’ each (be prepared! -:);
- Presentation of the Dutch study – 10 years of Cross Chain Control Centers – 4C – “looking back and ahead”;
- Q&A on the outcome of the Dutch study;
- Participants get the opportunity to share their views on the future in another short pitch (2’ – be prepared). What might be necessary to scale up and to come to future-proof and structural collaboration models?
- Wrap up. Thematic group Supply Network Coordination and Collaboration Next Steps and the role you could have in this will be explained.
Back to overview