May 27, 2020
Logistics in H2020 Green Deal Call and Horizon Europe Programme Webinar
Thursday, April 16th, 2020
27th May 15:30-17:30
Green Deal H2020* Call updates:
- Overview of the Green Deal H2020 call. Timing and main call Areas/Topics.
- Freight transport and logistics in the Green Deal call. We will provide an overview of the call areas and specific relevant topics. Here some relevant call areas:
Freight Transport and Logistics in Horizon Europe:
- The Horizon Europe (HE) Programme. Where are we in the process?
- Freight Transport & Logistics and ALICE recommendations for the Collaborative Work Programme of HE.
- Freight Transport and Logistics in Horizon Europe Partnerships and Missions:
- 2ZERO partnership: aiming at climate neutral and tailpipe emission free road transport in Europe.
- CCAM-Connected, Cooperative Autonomous Mobility partnership Accelerate the implementation of innovative CCAM technologies and services for mobility and logistics.
- Tranforming Rail. Capitalizing on the Customers Requirements workshop in Vienna together with S2R.
- Other relevant partnerships and mission:
- Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities.
- Zero Waterborne Transport.
- Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking.
- Driving Urban Transitions
*All stakeholders can provide input to the Green Deal call by 3rd of June: Provide input to the Green Deal H2020 call.
The registration deadline has expired.
For more information and manual registration, please contact ALICE Secretariat at email@example.com.
We can not ensure you will receive the access details unless you contact us at least 2 hours prior to the meeting.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Back to overview