Who is Who in ALICE
Why become Alice member?
- Contribute needs and challenges to industry research and innovation in logistics and supply chain management
- Support and assist the European Commission to define EU co-funded programs, starting with HORIZON 2020, and to implement the outcomes of these programs in support of competitiveness and sustainability targets.
- Access a network for interdisciplinary collaborative research involving industry, academia and public institutions.
- Be at the forefront of industry innovation, development and implementation.
- Have a role in developing regulatory requirements needed for innovation implementation.
- Have the right to participate in the WGs and Plenary and have the option to be part of the Executive and Steering Group.
- Recommend experts to participate in the different WGs.