Jan 20, 2021
Get Engaged!!! Freight & Logistics in Towards zero emission road transport (2ZERO) Horizon Europe partnership
Friday, January 15th, 2021
ALICE is one of the Platforms supporting the Horizon Europe Partnership: Towards zero emission road transport (2Zero) that will be launched in 2021 and will last till 2027 and plans to lever up to 1 billion Euro.
The partnership aims to accelerate the development of a climate neutral road transport system in Europe with a user centric approach. 2ZERO is developing a common vision and Strategic Research & Innoation Agenda* that will be implement through the Horizon Europe Programme partnership.
Main achievements by 2030 will focus on wide deployment of zero-emission, affordable user-centric solutions, CO2 emission reduction and air quality improvements. The partnership targets all type of road transport vehicles operations from cities to long distance freight transport. A major challenge addressed will be the introduction of zero-emission and competitive long-distance heavy-duty vehicles.
20 January 2021 from 14:30 to 16:30
Participants will get an overview of the 2ZERO partnership scope, objectives and how to get engaged
- ALICE intro and 2ZERO in context. Pieter Leonard, ALICE Sustainable Logistics Supply Chains vice-chair and Colruyt Group.
- The 2ZERO partnership in Horizon Europe Programme context. Guido Sacchetto. Officer at European Commission DG R&I and 2ZERO partnership EC contact point.
- Overall 2ZERO partnership presentations. Lucie Beaumel. EGVIA Head of office
- SRIA presentation with a focus of relevant aspects for freight and logistics in each Pillar.
- Vehicle technologies and vehicle propulsion solutions for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV). Ian Faye. Powertrain Solutions BOSCH and 2ZERO WG1 Co-leader
- The integration of BEV into the energy system and related charging infrastructure. Dr Venizelos Efthymiou. Chairman of FOSS Research Centre and 2ZERO WG2 Co-leader.
- Innovative concepts, solutions and services for the zero-tailpipe emission mobility of people and goods. Fernando Liesa. ALICE Secretary General and 2ZERO WG3 Co-leader
- LCA approaches and circular economy aspects for sustainable and innovative road mobility solutions. Thilo Bein. Head of Knowledge Management. Fraunhofer LBF and 2ZERO WG4 Co-leader.
- Round table Q&A. Moderated by Alain Baeyens, ALICE Sustainable Logistics Supply Chains vice-chair and ELUPEG / 30º North.
- Get engaged! Moderated by Lori Tavasszy, Sustainable Logistics Supply Chains vice-chair and TU Delft
- How to be part of the partnership. Lucie Beaumel. EGVIA Head of office
- Get involved through ALICE. Fernando Liesa. ALICE Secretary General
- Closing the meeting. Pieter Leonard, ALICE Sustainable Logistics Supply Chains vice-chair and Colruyt Group
The registration deadline has expired.
For more information, please contact ALICE Secretariat at email@example.com.
Back to overview