Jun 26, 2020
ALICE & SFC Webinar: Low Emission Energy for Freight and Logistics
Sunday, June 14th, 2020
Friday 26 June 2020, 10:00 – 11:30 (CEST)
Why this webinar
Low emission fuel and energy solutions are foreseen to have a key role in delivering a decarbonized freight transport and logistics sector. OEMs, suppliers and buyers of road freight transport services play a central role in the uptake of energy solutions but also face barriers. ALICE in collaboration with Smart Freight Centre and the GLEC partnership will present progress on work undertaken on emissions calculation and reporting and of low emission energy solutions.
This builds on the ALICE Roadmap for Zero Emissions Logistics 2050 and the GLEC Framework for Logistics Emissions Accounting and Reporting. As part of ALICE 2020 work plan different lines of action have been launched. In this webinar we will share the state of play and next steps.
- Introduction – Sophie Punte, ALICE Sustainable Logistics Supply Chains Chair and Executive Director, Smart Freight Centre
- Gaps in calculating and reporting emissions from different fuels and energy carriers – Colin Smith, GLEC Expert and Transport Certification Manager, Energy Saving Trust
- Challenges for decarbonization of regional and long-haul road freight transport – François-Régis le Tourneau, ALICE Chair and Corporate Supply Chain Standards and Prospective Director at L’ORÉAL
- Electric freight vehicles implications for urban logistics – Charlotte Migne, ALICE Urban Logistics Chair and Group Sustainable Development Director at FM LOGISTIC
- Overview of ALICE activities and next steps. Fernando Liesa, ALICE Secretary General
Registration & Contact
All members of ALICE and partners of GLEC are invited to attend.
For mor information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Back to overview