Alice Liaison Program with Research and Innovation Projects
Sunday, September 20th, 2015
ALICE will liaise with running research and innovation projects and provide the support detailed below as long as the project commit to the following:
- The project is seen by the sponsors or partnerships as a value added activity towards ALICE roadmaps implementation.
- The project commit to annually review the progress made in relation to the ALICE roadmaps.
- The project will be show cased in ALICE events (conferences) at least twice during the project duration. Industry vision/outcome on the project will be the target.
- Representative/s of ALICE may be appointed to participate in the Advisory Group of the project. The representative/s will be agreed between the project coordinator and ALICE secretariat and will be endorsed by ALICE Executive Group.
- Representative/s of the project will be appointed to participate in relevant working groups of ALICE, at least one, in order to properly link the project outcomes to the working group activities and the identification of remaining gaps that would feed ALICE documents including recommendations to Research and Innovation programs.
- The projects may use ALICE network to promote their own projects (ALICE Web including a pitch of the project), use ALICE network as a dissemination channel at ALICE events: IPIC and TRA, …) and projects activities outcomes through ALICE Newsletter.
- Projects may connect dissemination materials such as videos, leaflets, etc. to ALICE including ALICE videos.
ALICE will issue a recognition document to the project as liaised project to ALICE as long as all the above elements are fulfilled. The Stamp will be issued annually.
To join the Liaison program, please fill it in the following form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to overview